Invites Unmarried Men and Women to join the Indian Navy as Short Service Commissioned Officers in Executive Branch (General Service) Jul 2011 CourseWeb: www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Executive Branch (General Service) of the Indian Navy for Jul 2011 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala
- Eligibility Conditions:
- Age: 19 1/2 to 25 years, born between 02 Jul 1986 and 01 Jan 1992; both dates inclusive.
- Science Graduate with Physics and Mathematics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in any discipline from an institution recognized by AICTE.
- Science Graduates (Physics and Mathematics) from a recognized University holding NCC Naval Wing, Senior Division 'C' Certificate.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in Operations Analysis and Operational Research/ Quantitative Methods with minimum 75% marks from recognized University.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in Mathematics, with Probability or Statistics with minimum 75% marks from a recognized University.
- Physical Standards:
- Height and Weight: Minimum height 157 cms. with correlated weight.
- Eye Sight: The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision 6/12, 6/12 correctable to 6/6. 6/6 with glasses, Should not be colour/ night blind.
- Last Date: 27.09.2010
For full details please visit the link below: