- Indian Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Security Officer Vacancies
- SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2013 – Various Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Specialist Officer Posts
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Various Jobs 2013
- HTAT Exam Date Notification 2013
Posted: 23 Jul 2013 05:54 AM PDT
Indian Bank Recruitment 2013 – Security Officer Vacancies: Indian Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of the 18 Security Officer (MMG-Scale II) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-07-2013 to 03-08-2013. Information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Indian Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 18
Name of the Post: Security Officer (MMG II)
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 25 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 40 years as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from any recognized University as on 01-07-2013.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Application Fee: Candidates belongs to SC/ST category may not to pay the application fee but should the postal charges of Rs.50/- and all others (including OBC) has to pay the application fee of Rs.350/- and Postal Charges of Rs.50/-. Fee must be paid after submission of online applications only at any of the branches of Indian Bank by using the Fee Payment Challan available in Bank's website. Application fee has to be paid between 18-07-2013 and 04-08-2013.
How to Apply: Eligible candidate can apply online through Bank's website. from 18-07-2013 to 03-08-2013. After applying on-line, candidates should take a print out of the computer generated applications and send it along with the copies of testimonials for proof of age, educational qualification, work experience, community, age relaxation copy of fee payment challan etc by Registered Post in a cover super scribed "Application for the post of Security Officer" to Asst. General Manager (HRM), Indian Bank Corporate Office, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai Royapettah, Chennai 600 014reach us on or before 20-08-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan their passport size photograph and signature and must have a valid email ID.
2. Log on to its website
3. Enter Indian Bank Home page->careers-> Apply online for post of Security Officer, MMG Scale II-2013-14.
4. Fill the online application with the personal details on successful registration, a password will be generated and sent to the registered Email ID of the candidate.
5. Candidates have to log in with user ID and password and submit the online application by filling the other required details.
6. On successful submission of the Online Application a Reference Number will be generated which has to be noted down and should be quoted for payment of the Application Fee.
7.Take a print-out of 'Fee Payment Challan' in the official website of the Bank,www.indianbank.in, fill up challan by quoting the reference number generated by the system while submitting the on-line application and pay the requisite fee at any of the branches of Indian Bank.
8. After applying online take the print out of the application and send it as mentioned above.
Opening date for on line Registration: 18-07-2013
Closing date for on line Registration (Including those from Far flung areas): 03-08-2013
Payment of Application Fees: 18-07-2013 to 04-08-2013
Last date for Receipt Copy of print out of On-line Applications at Corporate Office: 20-08-2013
For more details about age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and fee payment details and other, click on the following link….
Click here to Apply Online
Posted: 23 Jul 2013 05:53 AM PDT
SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2013 – Various Vacancies: State Bank of India (SBI) General Insurance has published advertisement for the recruitment of various vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 25-07-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
SBI General Insurance Vacancy details:
Name of the posts:
A. Vacancies in Claims
1. Asst. Manager Commercial Claims
2. Executive/ Senior Executive-Assessing
3. Assistant Manager – Regional Supply chain
4. Deputy Manager- National Motor Supply Chain
B. Vacancies in Human Resource & Learning
5. HR & Learning Manager
C. Vacancies in Information Technology
6. Senior Manager – Disaster Recovery
7. Deputy Manager – Information Management
8. Senior Manager – Information Management
9. Manager – Application Support
D. Vacancies in Operations
10. Branch Operations Head (Grade: Asst. Manager/Sr. Executive)
11. Customer Service Executive
12. Customer Support Executive/ Customer Support Representative/ Insurance Trainee Grade –Executive/ Executive Assistant
E. Vacancies in Sales & Marketing
13. Branch Manager (in the grade of Manager/ Deputy Manager)
F. Vacancies in Retail Sales
14. Assistant Manager – Bancassurance (Retail)
15. Unit Manager Agency Retail (Executive/ Senior Executive)
16. Executive (Retail)
17. Assistant Manager – Agency (Retail)
G. Vacancies in SME Sales
18. Assistant Manager – Bancassurance (SME – Small and Medium Enterprise)
19. Unit Manager Agency (SME – Small & Medium Enterprise) (Executive/Senior Executive)
20. Executive (SME – Small & Medium Enterprise)
21. Assistant Manager – Agency (SME)
H. Vacancies in Strategy, Information & Performance
22. Sr. Executive/AM/DM – Data Quality & Business Intelligence
I. Vacancies in Underwriting & Reinsurance
23. Commercial Underwriting Manager – Credit Insurance
24. Risk Underwriting Manager – Credit Insurance
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduate Degree with insurance or in any discipline or Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in any discipline for S.No A post, Minimum Graduation degree, Post Graduation in Human Resources/ Personnel Management for S.No B post, Bachelors degree in Engineering (IT Discipline)/ Bachelors degree in any discipline or higher in IT, Management or equivalent for S.No C post, Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Higher Secondary Education (12th Pass) for S.No D post, Graduation in any stream for S.No E post, Graduate/MBA with specialization in Marketing/AIII for S.No F & G posts, Insurance related qualifications for S.No H post, Commerce Graduate preferably with CA/ MBA (Finance) for S.No I post, with relevant experience for all posts.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may submit online application on or before 25-07-2013.
Last Date for Online Application: 25-07-2013
For more details regarding age, qualification, pay scale, job profile, selections and other information click on the below link…
Click here for Online Application
Posted: 23 Jul 2013 05:53 AM PDT
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Specialist Officer Posts: Bank of Maharashtra invites applications for the recruitment of 25 Specialist Officer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22-07-2013 to 03-08-2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 25
Name of the Posts:
1. Principal (StaffTrainingCollege): 01 Post
2. Faculty (StaffTrainingCollege): 02 Posts
3. Law officers: 06 Posts
4. Security Officers: 16 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 35 to 45 years for S.No 1 Post; 30 to 40 years for S.No 2 Post; 25 to 45 years for S.No 3 Post; 30 to 45 years for S.No 4 Post as on 30-06-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Post Graduation for S.No 1, 2 Posts; Law Graduation for S.No 3 Post; Graduation from any recognized University for S.No 4 Post with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the fee of Rs.600/- for General/ OBC and Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD using fee payment challan (downloadable from the website) on or before 03-08-2013. Fee must be deposited in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra in CBS Account No. 60138159161 with Pune Main Branch in the name & style of "BOM Specialist Officers Recruitment Project-2013-14″. NEFT receipt/ fee payment receipt must be retained by the candidate for the future reference.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website by filling all the mandatory details from 22-07-2013 to 03-08-2013. After submission of application form, candidates are required to take print out of two copies of system generated online application form and submit one copy of printed application form along with photocopies of all relevant certificates by ordinary post to HRM Department, Bank of Maharashtra, Lokmangal 1501, Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005. Original documents and original fee payment challan/ NEFT receipt must be produced at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to its website
2. Click on the link "Recruitment".
3. Select appropriate advertisement link.
4. Take print out of fee payment challan and make payment as mentioned above.
5. Revisit the website and open online application.
6. Fill all the mandatory details and submit error free application form.
7. Take print out of system generated online application form and send along with necessary enclosures to above mentioned postal address.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-07-2013
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-08-2013
Making of Payment of Application/ Intimation Fee: 22-07-2013 to 03-08-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 06-08-2013
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Click here to Apply Online
Posted: 23 Jul 2013 05:53 AM PDT
KVS Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 4043 Teaching Positions: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), Delhi invites online applications for the recruitment of 4043 various teaching positions. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29-07-2013 to 28-08-2013 by 11.59 PM. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
KVS Vacancy Details :
Total Vacancies : 4043Posts
Posts Name & Subject :
I. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
1. English: 85 Posts
2. Hindi: 69 Posts
3. Physics: 58 Posts
4. Chemistry: 82 Posts
5. Economics: 56 Posts
6. Commerce: 94 Posts
7. Maths: 91 Posts
8. Biology: 75 Posts
9. History: 34 Posts
10. Geography: 39 Posts
11. Computer Science: 80 Posts
12. Bio-technology: 03 Posts
II. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
13. English: 86 Posts
14. Hindi: 130 Posts
15. Social Studies: 168 Posts
16. Science: 105 Posts
17. Sanskrit: 38 Posts
18. Maths: 112 Posts
III. P&HE: 181 Posts
IV. AE: 115 Posts
V. WE: 124 Posts
VI. Librarian: 112 Posts
VII. Primary Teacher: 1979 Posts
VIII. PRT (Music): 100 Posts
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-07-2013
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-08-2013 by 11.59 PM
Last Date for Submission of Printed Application: 12-09-2013
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 40 years for S.No I Post; 35 years for S.No II to VI Posts; 30 years for S.No VII, VIII Posts as on 28-08-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Qualification: Candidates must possess B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA, BCA, PG Degree/ Diploma, Masters/ Bachelors Degree, Graduation/ Diploma/ Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Senior Secondary School Certificate, passed in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). Refer notification for post wise educational qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, performance test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the fee of Rs.750/- and Rs.30/- as Indian Bank charges through payment gateway using Credit/ Debit Card (Master or Visa approved) or using Bank Challan by depositing the fee in any branch of Indian Bank Branch in a specially opened Account No. 935020934 on the same day of submission of online application during bank hours. Challan can be downloadable from the website. SC/ ST and Persons with disability candidates are exempted from the fee.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website "http://jobapply.in/kvs" by filling all the mandatory details from 29-07-2013 to 28-08-2013 by 11.59 PM. After submission of application form, candidates are required to take print out of online application form and submit it along with self attested copies of all relevant testimonials, prescribed KVS bank challan if applicable, recent passport size photograph affixed enclosed in an envelope super scribed with the name of the post applied so as to reach Post Box No. 3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 by ordinary post only on or before 12-09-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to "http://jobapply.in/kvs"
2. Select appropriate advertisement link.
3. Fill all the mandatory details and make payment of the fee as mentioned above.
4. Submit error free application form.
5. Take print out of system generated application form and submit along with necessary enclosures to the above mentioned postal address.
Posted: 23 Jul 2013 05:52 AM PDT
|You are subscribed to email updates from Govt Job Alert - Government jobs, State wise job, Freshers jobs, Bank jobs, Sarkari Naukri jobs |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|