Posted: 25 Aug 2013 06:12 AM PDT
For Any Query Call our Course Co-Ordinators at: 011 65023618, 011 45041881
What candidate will get:
1. All the relevant and required materials of subjects mention in the GS syllabus like:
2. Home assignment: where Multiple Choice Questions of the learned chapters will be given for self evaluation.
3. Important current affairs materials for civil services preliminary examination will be provided
4. Online Tests will be conducted after the end of each subject.
5. At the end of your course, five comprehensive test will be conducted to evaluate your performance.
What candidates have to do:
1. Deposit the Fee & register yourself before the commencement of a schedule batch.
2. Your active participation is must.
3. candidate can provide genuine feed back and suggestions.
This 150 Days coaching programme will surely enrich candidates preliminary exam preparation. For this candidates active participation is required. So just work hard and think smart.
IAS Exams Online Coaching.
Books for Civil Services Examinations
|You are subscribed to email updates from UPSCPORTAL - India's Largest Community for IAS, CSAT, Civil Services Aspirants. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|